Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Enough is NOT LACK!

Hebrews 13:5 (The Message)


 5-6Don't be obsessed with getting more material things. Be relaxed with what you have. Since God assured us, "I'll never let you down, never walk off and leave you," we can boldly quote,

   God is there, ready to help;
   I'm fearless no matter what.
   Who or what can get to me?



What do you think you need today? Weigh that against what you have all ready. Is there a gap? How and why is it there? Relax Beloved. If you are a Believer, God will give you enough to meet your need. He promises that and you can believe He keeps His promises. All you have to do is to pray and submit your will and desires to His. Your peace is right there in that place of obedience.

I've found out quite often lately that what I think I need isn't what's truly needed at all and that enough is not lack. I'm learning my distress comes when I want more than what is needed or am discontent with what I all ready have. Let's decide to always express ourselves to our Father, He loves that we pray and desires for us to communicate with Him. But go that next step and cooperate with Him. Even if you are afraid you won't get what you desire, do it afraid. Submit and ask God for HIS BEST in spite of your expressed desire in prayer. He is ever faithful and will answer that prayer above and beyond what you could ask or think (Ephesians 3:20). Beloved, I'm praying with and for you.






Please feel free to forward CEENOTES with Cheryl Carr to friends and colleagues, but please forward in its entirety. CEENOTES with Cheryl Carr is written and distributed by Arete1 International.


(c) Copyright 2010 Cheryl Carr and ARETE1 International.


No comments:

Post a Comment